NK - WinterKingdom

Chris Backus cbackus at peakonline.com
Fri Dec 15 18:39:44 PST 2000

Who is the class coordinator for WinterKingdom?  I wouldn't mind
teaching a class on Rapier Melees.  I may have talked to someone else
about it too, so if I did, but forgot, just remind me.

Gulf War is coming up.  We lost Atlantia and they are a force to be
reckoned with on the rapier melee field.  I've been talking with Don
Robert (Horoun) and their opposition could easily make the difference
between an Ansteorran victory or defeat.

I want to use the melees to promote our identity.  I'm going to have a
tabard-like garment made with the Griffin.  Anyone willing to fight?
Anyone willing to let them know it's the North gutting them?  All

Don Stephen Hawkins
Provost