NK - Re: NR - Indoor Fighter Practice??!!??

Timothy Adams toadams at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 20 07:29:26 PST 2000

Well Karl,
being that I can fight with more than a stick. I may or may not practice
heavy. I should be there with as many toys as I have though.
should be great fun *G*
"All I want for Christmas is Karl's two front teeth"
"two front teeth"
"two front teeth"

oh hold it that's not quite how that sound goes. *G*
Timohty