NK - Gulf War?

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 09:02:55 PST 2000

I'm hoping to go if I can find a ride and get a few
other details worked out (like getting the time off
from work).  Haven't registered for anything yet, and
wouldn't mind camping with Moonschadowe.

Tamberlin

--- Sigen3 at aol.com wrote:
> Hey everyone!
>
> Gulf War!!!  Who is going?  Who is preregistered?
> Are there gonna be enough
> to camp (20 or more) as a group?  If not, anyone
> want to consider grouping up
> with Mooneschadowe so that we can at least get some
> land?

=====
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons. . . for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."