NK - Bardic Gathering - New Years Eve

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Thu Dec 28 18:23:23 PST 2000

Please join the bards for New Year's Eve, to bring in the Yule with story and
song!
Robert Fitzmorgan, Egswyth and I, will be traveling to Steppes Twelfth Night,
to participate in Eisteddfodd, so we are hoping to get in an extra practice.
We will be starting around 8:00 P.M. or so.
Directions to my house: 6925 S. 73rd East Ave. We are the 3rd house down,
gargoyles on the parapet. 73rd East Avenue is the stoplight between Sheridan
and Memorial on 71st Street. Turn left from Sheridan, right from Memorial.
See you there!
Anawyn