NK - Gulf War?

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Fri Dec 29 09:59:36 PST 2000

In a message dated 12/29/00 11:55:17 AM Central Standard Time,
hoefish at hotmail.com writes:

<<   Ok, I hate to be the one(god knows). Lets stop picking on the poor Sac.
He
 is a young fledgling fighter who could get his ego or feelings bruised(like
 his leg). If that happened we might run him off. Ohh sure I know what your
 thinking "He has it comming". Well maybe so, but lets not lose sight of the
 fact that he is a kid and kinda new(and dumb). Reprieve for the Sac, 24
 hours of contemplation time. We need his young spirit and another sheep for
 the flock of fighters at Gulf War.
 Kisses
   Karl

Hmmmm  Ok...  I just want to know.... WHO ARE YOU??? and What have you done
with the Hungus?  Eh?  Are you really gonna try to make us think you wrote
this?  Someone is holding you hostage aren't they?  What have they got on
you?  Have you been cussing in front of you know who again?  :-) :-) :-)

Oh yeah, thanks.  (you know what I mean)

Sigen