NK - Precious Makes his mark

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 21:19:44 PST 2000

Aline, pouting to beat the band....

Man, I can't believe I missed that.  after all, I was
there the day the Drighton popped him one the first
three minutes he was out and gave him a compression
gash.  (I supplied the painkiller cookies...).  I am
missing all the fun.

Aline,
hoping to make december populace, even though my hair
is definitely non-period....

--- Frederick Addington <big_daddy_baulsac at yahoo.com>