NK - Needle Arts

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Dec 4 21:22:54 PST 2000

I stopped by the International Linen Registry today and had a wonderful
visit.  They currently have a display of embroidery on display.  It would
have looked great with some of Her Fabulosity's work.  It was so neat to
see raw flax and silk cacoons.  He said that they enjoyed having people
stop by and demonstrate their crafts, so it could be a good demo
opportunity along with a posible textile viking class.  Comming next year
will be a display focusing on lace and the making of it.  There will even
be a National Convention of lace makers in August.  In September will be a
display on wool.  Not like the ones I know who do these arts need more to
do, but I just wanted to aprise you of the opportunity.

Susan