NK - HEY ROBERT!!!!

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Thu Dec 7 08:19:59 PST 2000

In a message dated 12/7/00 10:16:37 AM Central Standard Time,
daaddington at saintfrancis.com writes:

<< well gauley gee, this sure gives me something to look forward to when i
 submit my device, or do they really keep it to a year?
 maidenhair >>
This has been a *special* problem.  We were trying to use a person's name to
name the order... can't do that... changed it... wasn't right... can't do
that... changed it again and again and again etc... ad nauseum

In general, getting a name and/or device passed is a relatively simple and
painless matter.  My badge (thor's hammer) passed in about 7 months or so.
Sometimes it can take a little less time, sometimes more.

Sigen
don't worry, be happy!