NK - More good news

roger walker draegan88 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 9 02:54:06 PST 2000

I don't want to steal anyone's thunder but I have a
bit of good news myself.  On Dec. 17 I start a new job
at St. John's Medical Center as thier newest security
officer.  Thanks to Lord Andrew Selwyn for suggesting
I apply.  This means more money, better benefits, and
no more screaming brats....I mean wonderful children
to deal with every day.  Hopefully in a few months I
will also be able to quit one of my part-time jobs too
so I will have more time to make more events and
fighter practices.
Draegan the Wanderer