NK - Indoor Fighter Practice??!!??

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Tue Dec 19 07:48:03 PST 2000

Greetings to the North!

Hey fighters...  Are you getting cranky 'cause you can't go out and play?
Would you like to have 1 last fighter practice before Yule?  Doesn't a good
rousing melee sound like fun?  What a great way to get that Holiday
feeling... kinda like last minute shopping no?

There is a way!  We have been given access to an indoor site.  It is in
Pryor, and will accomodate pole arms, but probably not combat archery.  The
site will be available at Noon on Saturday December 23rd.

If you are interested, please respond.  If there is enough interest, we will
"book" the site and announce directions on Friday.

Sigen
waitingtohearfromallthenuckledraggingstickjocksandrapierfolks