NK - Saturday indoor fighter practice

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Fri Dec 22 11:54:56 PST 2000

In a message dated 12/22/00 1:51:54 PM Central Standard Time,
hoefish at hotmail.com writes:

<< SigMOMMIE?  I knew you were the Mommy! Got ya!  :)  See ya there
 MotherNorthkeep.
 Karl >>

Yep, that's me... See, unlike you guys, I'm smart enough to realize that if I
let you bug me, it makes you all giddy.  So, in the interest of my sanity,
I've sensibly decided to just accept my new name and live with it... In the
mean time, I am patiently coming up with new names for many of you <EG>

SigMOMMIE
whothinkschildrenshouldbeseenandnotheard