NK - Gulf War?

Frank Howerton hoefish at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 29 09:52:55 PST 2000

  Ok, I hate to be the one(god knows). Lets stop picking on the poor Sac. He
is a young fledgling fighter who could get his ego or feelings bruised(like
his leg). If that happened we might run him off. Ohh sure I know what your
thinking "He has it comming". Well maybe so, but lets not lose sight of the
fact that he is a kid and kinda new(and dumb). Reprieve for the Sac, 24
hours of contemplation time. We need his young spirit and another sheep for
the flock of fighters at Gulf War.
Kisses
  Karl