NK - Good News

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 15:42:43 PST 2000

Comming from someone who knows (this last year was the
first time since I was 16 that I haven't moved at or
before the end of a lease)... you don't *have* to move
in the day you get your keys..... You could bump the
moving day up a week and then still have fun at
wInterkingdom! Just a suggestion...
Zahava