NK - On madness....Hey -what tha'?

Donna Hufford dhufford at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 8 17:14:40 PST 2000

on 12/7/00 8:41 PM, Anawyn at aol.com at Anawyn at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 12/7/00 4:58:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dhufford at earthlink.net writes:

'Twas Brillag
and the slithy toves
did gyre and gimble
in the waves.......

or words to that effect
Siobhan

Yeah, well, you can say that, but I am telling you...the vorpal blade did
NOT
snicker-snack!
Hey...wait a minute...YOU'RE ONLINE??? Is this madness, or did you leave the
"new age Amish" community and finally get a computer?? WHAAAAAAA. Next thing
you know, you'll be wearing a watch instead of relying on that sundial !
:-])
Anawyn

Ha! Ha!
Actually I have had a computer for years (In fact I have 3) and have been
on-line for a while now I was just enjoying prolonged anonymity--- and
regarding that sundial remark---I never have to adjust it for daylight
savings time and it doesn't sit and blink at me after the power has been
off! :-)
On to other things--if there is a demo at the Linen Registery I would be
happy to participate
it sounds like a great opportunity for us Needlework folks.