NK - Gulf War?

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Fri Dec 29 07:26:02 PST 2000

i will have to remember that site.  baulsac was very disappointed that i
could not take him to the saturday fighter in pryor.  he has set a goal for
himself and his reward is suppose to be able to attend gulf wars which is
actually the week before he gets out of school for spring break.  His goal
his to have all a's and perfect attendance.  He is also hoping that i wont
be able to go.  then he will be a solo act w/out any guidance.  oh the
horror!!
does anyone out there think they could endure the dry wit of big daddy
baulsac the impaler of northkeep for 7 to 10 days?  don't forget .... it is
a long drive to lumberton MS.  it can be even longer unless baulsac falls
asleep.

maidenhair