NK - Gulf War?...16 hrs???

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 22:46:18 PST 2000

Um, well, see my in-laws live just beyond that, and I
guess I'm going with last years travel... we seemed to
be traveling at the same rate of speed of an absolute
downpour!  I remember Memphis... we couldn't see the
Chevy emblem on the front of my land-yacht (92 caprice
classic)!  No, my in-laws live in Pensecola and we
have determined (6 trips in the last 24 mos) that the
I40 to Memphis, Turn right on to I55 straight thru to
Lumberton (well, almost) is our route. I think that it
is the best for the
middle-of-the-night-leave-immediatly-after-work trek.