NK - Gulf Wars

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 08:57:40 PST 2000

My self, my lord husband, baby, Ankae, Caitlin, and
Yoshiie are definates. We haven't decided yet if we
should leave Wednesday morning, driving all day to
arive after dark, or to leave in the evening- driving
all night to arrive in the morning Thursday when we
will have light to setup in.  I know that there is
Rapier stuff happening Thursday morning....

Zahava

--- "Rebecca M. Heydon" <rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu>