NK - Gulf Wars

Harmosk at aol.com Harmosk at aol.com
Mon Feb 7 15:45:58 PST 2000

We (at least Elspeth, Matias, Lazarus, Marion, Joshua, and Morgan) are
going... probably more than that. In true nautical fashion, we usually gain a
crew immediately before we set sail <g>

Elspeth
Ship Maria

PS - If you happen to know anyone mostly interested in daytime activities, we
are looking for someone to "sit" (sleep in the next tent) with Joshua and
Morgan during the night. We would be willing to provide transportation, site
fee, shelter and food. I don't think the baby is going this year.. but we're
not for sure yet..