NK - Schedule for Northern Tribute?

Christopher Merle merle at webzone.net
Wed Feb 9 21:22:55 PST 2000

Alas, it is not on the web yet. I spoke to Baron Artorius a little while
ago and I do know the archery and the thrown weapons will be late in the
day 3 to 4 pm. As for the rest I can't remember what he said and that
probably would change anyway. Best to leave you in the dark than
misinform you. Sorry.

Go to http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Styx/1175/NRTA.html

Ld. Christoph Merleus (aka Kostia)