NK - Name Registration

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Mon Feb 14 14:15:45 PST 2000

We are still here!  Sorta.
Been very busy w/ mundane matters that look to be clearing up and i hope to
begin attending something soon, even if it is just populace.
We have also missed everyone and Baulsac (shudder) is about to cut my head
off.  He says if we don't go to pop this month he will steal the car and go
w/o us.
17 and he thinks he knows it all.

what is in april or may that most everyone goes to?  i need a sabbatical?
something awful.