NK - DEMO!!!

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Fri Feb 18 14:22:30 PST 2000

I apologize for the short notice, this is the first I have felt up to getting
on the web. It is blue and gold banquet time, and this one is scheduled in
the new activity center at the First Baptist Church in Skiatook, on Saturday,
February 29th at 6:30 p.m. They would be interested in seeing some fighters,
so maybe this is just one more opportunity for practice, in a clean well
lighted place, to get ready for Gulf Wars!        I was told there is lots
and lots of room in the building, and they will wait on dinner to see ya,
so..get ready to lay on.
 They would also be interested in any other crafts or skills we would be
willing to demonstrate for them. Should be close to 100 people in attendance,
so good opportunity to show off other things that we do. They have offered to
feed us, does not matter how many, but of course out of courtesy, I must be
able to give her a head count. So please, post and let me know if you can
make it to this one.

LOCATION DIRECTIONS:  Go thru downtown Skiatook on Hwy 75, crossing the
railroad track, until you come to the intersection of Hwy 75 and Lombard
Street. The WalMart (the all purpose location marker for small towns
everywhere), is on the south west corner. You will turn left on Lombard and
proceed 1 block south to the corner of Oak and Lombard. The physical address
is 940 West Oak,  and again, you will go to the activity center.
I will try to be there, but cannot promise at this time.
Regards,
Anawyn