NK - Heraldic Commentary

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Mon Feb 21 15:22:10 PST 2000

Northkeep's heraldic commentary session for February is scheduled for the
26th, Saturday, at Noon.  The location however has changed.  Start time is
still Noon but the session will now be held at the home of Rosamund and
myself.

The address is 1314 South Atlanta Place.  Atlanta Place is exactly halfway
between Lewis and Delaware.  Two routes to get to our home:
1)  Take your best route to I-244 and exit on Delaware (watch for
University of Tulsa signs).  Go south on Delaware past 11th Street to 13th
(first right turn street after church).  Turn right (West) and go to
Atlanta Place.  Turn left (South) and we are the next to last house on the
right.
2)  Take your best route to the the BA Expressway (Highway 51) and exit at
15th street.  Go East on 15th to Columbia (first street off of 15th that
you can left turn onto), which is just past the lingerie shop.  Turn left
(North) onto Columbia and go two blocks to the stop sign.  Turn left (West)
and go two blocks until you meet a forced right turn.  After you follow the
forced right turn (going North now), we are the second house on the left.

Please do not park in the drive way (we share one with our neighbors).
Feel free to bring snackables if you wish (some will be provided) but it is
certainly not required.

Etienne