NK - Mead Bee Wars

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 20:15:25 PST 2000

Greetings all!
   For those of you who missed it, the Meade Bees "war" was great.
Everyone had a Great deal of FUN and there was plenty of fighting to go
around for any one who was looking for it. For those that tried to spoil our
FUN with politics (and you know who you are), well , it didn't work, But
there is always next year... You see this was really a prepland get together
between the Baron of Vatavia and House Wolfstar... So for those who tried to
make it out to be more than that... I only have one thing to say to you...
"The Dream will Live on, while your here and long, long, long after your are
gone"

For those that remember what the Dream is supposed to be,
I remain,
Ld Aldric de Kerr