NK - RE: Meade Bee Wars

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 07:14:19 PST 2000

This missive is in regards to the e-mail that I had sent out about the Mead
Bee wars.

Apparently I have offended a great many folks with some of the words that I
used in that e-mail. I would like to go on record as saying that I did not
intend to point fingers, creat false accusations, start rumors, or any any
way shape or form insult any one. I feeel that this is all a great
misunderstanding and I appologise to any and all who have viewed that e-mail
and seen malicious intent in it. Believe me there was not any.

As Iwould like to go into more detail of what my true intentions were , I
feel now I can not for fear that my words may in same manner continue to
offend people. Therefore if any one has need of further explaination, please
come see me.

If there is any one still offended, I ask that you too come see me and hope
that in some way I can make it right. I would once again like to state that
there was no malace or intent to demean any person or persons conected with
or in the SCA, or outside of it.

Long Live the Dream,
Ld. Aldric de kerr

PS. If you need to you can reach me at this e-mail address. I would be
willing to work out a meeting place and time if any one is needing to
dicscuss this matter further.