NK - Valstarr' garb

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Thu Feb 24 17:30:37 PST 2000

Hello, Anawyn!  You must think I've forgotten you!  Not true, just that
this has been a *special* week!  Sunday night, our refrigerator died.
This meant hastily cramming everything into our second-string
refrigerator, and frantic major appliance shopping.  I'm happy to say
that our new enormous fridge has been installed, works wonderfully, and
the new icemaker is being installed even as I write (YAY, no more ice
trays!).  I realized this means we have now replaced EVERY SINGLE major
appliance we own in the last 7 years, and I hope it's seventeen more
years till we have to replace any of them!
	But I haven't forgotten, just been consumed by fridge blues.  I'll be
in touch this weekend.  Take care, I've had a deviated septum repaired
and I know it's a drag.

					Catrin