NK - Mead Bee Wars (long)

charles ray olaf-ct at chouteautel.com
Fri Feb 25 19:03:32 PST 2000

Ian,
I don't know you but i can assure you as soon as you take a game seriously
it ruins the game!
Like most of America it sounds like you worry too much about what may
happen and thus become the propagator of the poroblem.
By the way WAR is not unplesant to a mercinary!!!

Olaf

At 09:59 PM 02/24/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>Greetings all,
>
>I have been holding my reply to see what has arisen from my all this. I
>waited not because I wanted to see what trouble would come. I was waiting in
>hopes that this might inspire some communication and openness among us. I am
>all for open communication and against dirty politics. Communication is the
>only way people are able to understand each other and work things out. I
>believe in communication 100% because of a lesson I learned a few years ago
>where there wasn't open communication. It almost cost me some dear friends.
>Ask anyone who knows me my intents were not to hurt Lord Aldric or anyone
>else, My intent was to point out that the words that Aldric used can be
>misconstrued.
>
>Please read back over my email and look at the things I said. Disregard my
>comments to Lord Aldric I may have been overly aggressive in that regard but
>I make no excuses for myself or my words. The comments that were made were
>true. The intent of Lord Aldric after all may not have been to stir up
>trouble but the words as they were written, like the word WAR, harbor
>unpleasant meanings.
>
>In this time when there is so much opportunity for rumor and strife the
>people here in the North need to tear down the boundaries that separate
>their lands, themselves and communicate. Two Years ago we had a treaty
>signed here in the North to all stand together, to work together, and to
>play together. To my knowledge that treaty has not been renewed. I am all
>for having fun just for the sake of having fun. Again you can ask anyone who
>knows me, but isn't it about time we got a little more serious about this.
>If we are all aware of our divisions then you can bet the entire kingdom is.
>Lets just talk about all the issues that are out there, work them out and
>get back to having some fun.
>
>So...
>
>Unto The Populace of the Northern Region, of Ansteorra, and especially unto
>Ld. Aldric de Ker
>
>I would like to take this time to apologize, for the misunderstanding.
>

>I truly love this region and the people in it. I do appreciate all of the
>communication and understanding that has developed from the emails. I hope
>we can find much more positive and productive things too continue to talk
>about. If any of you wish to talk to me privately or publicly about this
>please feel free to drop me an email.
>
>Regards,
>Ian

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and
dance like no one is watching

P.S. imandi.com is now paying people up to $25,000 to refer friends and
family. To find out more, go to
http://www.imandi.com/go/run.dll?Rewards&ref=stillhunter.