NK - Gulf Info requested

KTMC ktmc at icok.net
Sun Feb 27 22:56:58 PST 2000

A Happy Sunday Night to the Readers of the List!
  It's 15 days left until Gulf, and work still hasn't cancelled out
going. I had a couple of questions I was hoping for a bit of assistance
with;
1. For those of us in the North, what is the preferred route most of you
take to Gulf? Do you take the Indian Nations Turnpike down to Paris TX,
and go from there?
2. Has anybody stayed in one of the motels in Hattiesberg MS? It's been
since '86 or '87 since I spent a night in a tent-type structure (screen
tent in mid-July in Odessa, as I recall).
3. Will most people get down there Wed or Thursday, or will there be a
fair number from Northkeep there Tuesday? Uh, oh, that's THREE
questions!
   We now return you to your regularly scheduled Sunday night... :)

   Valstarr