NK - DEMO IS STILL TOMORROW, FEB 29TH

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 19:41:07 PST 2000

So that there is no confusion on my report - the Saturday referrence is to
March 4th, for the personna class given by Lady Elizabetta at my house, 7:00
P.M.. Demo is still the 29th, tomorrow, in Skiatook.
If you are going, and did not save the directions, you can call me at work,
299-7593, ask for Eileen McClure, or call me at home. It is a real easy one
to locate, even if you are not familiar with Skiatook. I wish I could join
you, it just is not possible this time, but enjoy yourselves!
Anawyn