NK - Northern regionial fighter practice

Eric Jackson ericj at triadtransport.com
Tue Feb 22 12:21:38 PST 2000

Greetings unto the greatest Barony in the known world,

    I would like to announce that three fighters from the canton of Rundel are planning on attending the fighter practice in Mooneschadowe this Saturday as we had such a fantastice time fighting at the Northkeep practice the week before NRT we wanted to invite all of the fighters down to Mooneschadowe so we could all mix it up before the War. I beleive several fighters from the rest of the region will be there.  If you can spare the time please come and have a excellent day of fighting.

Owen ap Aeddan
Drighton of Northkeep
Guardian of Mooneschaowe