NK - Gulf Info requested

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Sun Feb 27 21:00:51 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/27/00 10:55:30 PM Central Standard Time, ktmc at icok.net
writes:

> . Has anybody stayed in one of the motels in Hattiesberg MS? It's been
>  since '86 or '87 since I spent a night in a tent-type structure (screen
>  tent in mid-July in Odessa, as I recall).
Greetings Good Lord Valstarr,

We have stayed in a couple of motels in Hattiesburg.  It is the usual mix of
good and bad, new and old.  There are a couple of brand new motels that are
very nice.  I made reservations for this year, and I don't remember which one
it is.  We know where it is...  You can do a search on the net for
Hattiesburg, and go to the links.

Good Luck with your search, we look forward to the fun at Gulf War!

HE Sigen