NK - Officers' Meeting change

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Thu Jan 20 09:38:53 PST 2000

Greetings!

I just spoke with Lady Aisling and she would like to have a short Officers'
Meeting at 5 p.m. in the Main Hall on SATURDAY at wInterkingdom.   Reports
will be due at this time.

She is home ill but is planning on making the event this weekend.  Her
voice is about gone but she claims to be feeling better. :-)  If anyone has
any questions, please let me know.  I am going to be Lady Aisling's
official deputy and will help any way I can.

In service,

Lady Rowan
end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-631-3557
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
		--Anonymous
******