NK - Fighter Practice Tonight?

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Wed Jan 26 11:19:42 PST 2000

Well, you get down to brass tacks, fighter practice is only held
"officially" when the temp is above 40 and the ground dry.  It's 28 degrees
and snowing.  I'm gonna hazard a guess that few--if any--will show up to
hang around in the snow.  I may be wrong, mind you, have been before, but
that's my guess. :-)

Rowan

At 01:02 PM 1/26/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>just wanting to know if I should bother to one hour drive to Tulsa from
Stillwater...

[SMTP:zahavabathannah at yahoo.com] wrote:
>> Um, fight in the snow? I know that ii is period and
>> all but..... ughhh....
>> --Zahava
>>
>> --- Carl Chipman <cchipman at nomadics.com> wrote:
>> > So, is the weather gonna kill FP tonight?
>> >
>> > Jean Paul de Sens
>> >
>> > Carl Chipman
>> > Nomadics, Inc.
>> > cchipman at nomadics.com
>> > http://www.nomadics.com

>> Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
>> http://im.yahoo.com

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-631-3557
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
		--Anonymous
******