NK - Latest on Baron Cip

Kevinkeary@aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Sat Jan 29 23:49:54 PST 2000

Cip's fourth surgery Monday went well.  As a matter of fact, the doc says he
won't need any more, and he's likely to be released on Monday evening or
Tuesday.  (He spent the Millenial New Year's Eve and will spend Super Bowl
Sunday in the hospital, but he'll be out for his 40'th birthday on the 17th
of February!)  He's supposed to stay off his foot as much as possible after
he's out, but we'll see what that means.  He just got word today that his
aunt died, and he was preparing to purchase a ticket and fly back for the
funeral, but his father nixed the idea, and ordered him to take care of
himself for the time being.  We'll send out updated contact info once he's
out and settled.

Kevin