NK - Fighter Practice Tonight?

England, Dennis E Dennis.England at med.va.gov
Thu Jan 27 07:28:12 PST 2000

No s@#$ there I was, oh probably about 14-15 years ago, in Kevin and
Keigan's backyard, 4" of snow on the ground fighting bastard sword with
another newbie named Wyborn Wolfears.  To see what it was like!?

I made 3 great discoveries: 1. It hurts A LOT to get hit on a cold leg
(remember snowballs?). 2. Our period counterparts probably died A LOT
because they happened to slip at the wrong time. 3. I didn't need to do it
again!

Of course, that was more years than I sometimes care to think about, a
rotor-cuff injured shoulder, a twisted ankle, and a twisted knee ago!  Those
were the days...and we were glad for it!

Sir Balvin