NK - Perspective

Samara Stephenson samara_74115 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 07:17:38 PST 2000

It's All In Your Perspective
 Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a camping
trip.  After a good meal and a bottle of wine they lay
down to sleep.
     Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his
faithful friend.  "Watson, look up at the sky and tell
me what you see."
     Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of
stars."
     "What does that tell you?" says Holmes.
     Watson pondered for a minute.
     "Astronomically, it tells me that there are
millions of galaxies and potentially billions of
planets.  Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in
Leo.  Horologically, I deduce that the time is
approximately a quarter past three.  Theologically,  I
can see that God is all powerful and that we are small
and insignificant.  Meteorologically, I suspect that
we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.  What does it
tell you Holmes?"
     Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke.
     "Watson, you idiot.  Some #@&%@*^ has stolen our tent."