NK - Latest on Baron Cip

Vanessa Goins delbosque at rocketmail.com
Fri Jan 21 17:32:34 PST 2000

Kevin, what brought all this on in the first place?  I
was kind've surprised when I saw the first thing you
posted that he was in the hospital.  Did he have an
accident or is this something congenital?  What?

I'm not going to be able to make it wInterkingdom
either Darnit!  I'm still running a temprature and
coughing and hacking and general other nastiness.  I
am so thoroughly BUMMED to not be able to come.  It
makes me feel like I'm letting people down.
-Belle