NK - Singin'da Blues, or I Spilled It...

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Sun Jul 9 15:26:01 PDT 2000

When tragedy strikes our lives, it sometimes helps to just sing a little
song...

                              THE PURPLE SOAP BLUES

Big ol'  tub of purple soap just spilled on my floor,
splashed on all the cabinets, appliances, and more,
don't wanna whine and cry and act like a bore,
but cleanin' up this mess is gonna be a real chore!

Made me a batch of soap, finished with ease,
added some purple dye, pretty as you please,
now my walls and stove look like they gotta disease,
purple soap debacle done brought me to mah knees!

WWWWWWWWWWWooooooooooooOOOOOOOO!   Yeah!
Ah got those purple soap blues, y'all!
Yeah!

Help me, help me! My mind's in a daze,
purple soap splattered everywhere that I gaze,
nothin' but a big mop gonna cure my malaise,
....Jimi Hendrix would feel right at home in my purple haze.....!
Yeah!
That's right!....purple soap blues....Mm-m-m
sing it children!
Yeah!

... Robert, are you sorry you gave me that rhyming dictionary?

Anawyn :-})