NK - Fur question

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Wed Jul 12 22:25:29 PDT 2000

Gee, that's a new one on me...I don't think the sumptuary laws restrict any
kind of fur use, on hats or anything else, unless something's changed very
recently.  So go ahead, wear furry hats!  On helms, though, why not try a
crested helm?  It was period for dress/display armor use and looks spiffy!

                                                            Catrin