NK - Fur question

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Wed Jul 12 23:03:05 PDT 2000

Wynfrith, it's perfectly OK by me if you want to wear doubleknit polyester, but
since it's a lot like wearing a plastic bag, someone will need to mop up the
puddle you will become about midday at a summer Ansteorran event.  I bet you
really don't want to do that, since you've always sounded like a sensible
person!

                                                                Catrin