NK - aspic wretling

Geni Gorham geni_rn at swbell.net
Thu Jul 20 17:23:59 PDT 2000

Merrik since you missed Lilies War this year, you did miss one of our own Jell-O
Wrestling.  3 years ago they had it clothing optional but this year you had to
have some clothes on.   Sophie and Orion did the wrestling 3 years ago, but
Verdandi and Danion from Weisenfieur teamed up to wrestle this year.    So maybe
with you and the other three from our glorious Barony we could ad the aspic to
the Jell-O.

Jessamy