NK - Medieval Shoes Materials?

FalanMacF at aol.com FalanMacF at aol.com
Mon Jul 24 17:15:20 PDT 2000

from emails, it does sound like next Wednesday since it after populous &
allows more people that might not be on list.

Diarmaid, I would be very interested in attending  Wednesday class also as
long as other committments dont pull me away.

What kind of space are you needing w/ what seating/tables?

thanks
Faolan

In a message dated 07/24/2000 5:55:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
ly_isabela at yahoo.com writes:

<< --- Marc Carlson <marc-carlson at utulsa.edu> wrote:
 > Not to worry.  I'll do it twice (Isabella just has to come
 > to both of them :) )

 I Can and will do!

 > How does Saturday Afternoon grab people (those who can make
 > it
 > on the weekend -- the rest of you all I'll see Wednesday)?
 > Marc/Diarmaid

 Okay so that's THIS coming Saturday?  And not THIS Wednesday but the
 following?

 Belle