NK - Susan- Heraldry Game and Basketweaving

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Jul 24 18:44:45 PDT 2000

At 02:37 PM 7/24/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Hey Susan, just how complex is this heraldry game anyway?  How long
>could it take to play it?

Kit said it was easy and took about 10 minutes, she said it was basic
blazonry.  I just saw it and saved it for her, Peg hasn't done it yet.

>Did you ever find the information on basketweaving you were looking
>for?

No, just creating on my own.  Haven't done any reseach with it yet.  I even
took my stuff to the park with me, but there weren't enough people there to
even unload.

Susan