NK - Apollogy for not attending - Another Banner party

Peachy Keen Barbara Jean peachykeen at moose-mail.com
Wed Jul 26 17:45:14 PDT 2000

I must apologize for not attending this as I had promised. I had
every intention of going but, I ran into a little technical problems
with my right front tire. It was flat and I was trapped up at school
until a donut (sp?) could be put on it and I could drive it home. If
any other assistance is needed with these I will most happily help
out.

Sincerely,
Barbara

 Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and so very Peachy Keen!!!
http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!