NK - Shoe class site - Where

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Fri Jul 28 07:53:39 PDT 2000

At 01:16 AM 7/28/00 -0700, Ly. Isabela wrote:
>Uh...Well, I'd mentioned I would check with them.  I asked them and
>they said it was okay.  Wednesday night they'll be at Bible study and
>Saturday didn't seem to be a problem...

Tell you what, Isabella, what say we try this: Since I really don't want to
conflict with fighter practice, I would rather get together there and play it
by ear (which is by I haven't leapt upon the other generous offers of
class space that have been made).  I probably should have been more clear
on that goal, and I apologize.

Wednesday, however, I have no such reluctance to getting together...

Oh heck, is there still a Wednesday night fighter practice?  We can probably
work with not conflicting with it.

Marc/Diarmaid