NK - Meeting for Comments- Hi Detrich and anyone else interested

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Fri Jul 7 22:49:58 PDT 2000

Yes, we will be having that at my house Saturday around noon. It is not
formal, so you do not have to be there right on time. the directions to my
house:
6925 South 73rd East Ave. Really easy to get to - 73rd East Avenue is the
stoplight between Sheridan and Memorial on 71st Street. There is a fire
station on southeast corner. You will be turning north, or left coming from
Sheridan, right if coming from Memorial. We are the 3rd house down, grey
stone, gargoyles on the parapet...only house in the neighborhood with
gargoyles, kinda hard to miss.
SEE YOU THERE!
Lady Anawyn