NK - Attn: Her Excellency, Regarding Coronets

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 20:07:09 PDT 2000

Please pardon the bandwidth,

Your Excellency,

I was wading through the Rialto, and noticed a post
from you regarding a search for a new coronet.    I
would have emailed you privately, but my server
crashed and I didn't want to wade back through the 678
messages to find your address.

Have you talked to the gentleman who runs Free Bird
Jewlers in Woodland Hills Mall.  It is a small Kiosk
stand on the opposite end from Sears.

The last time I was browsing their big ticket item
section (I don't do this unless I am looking for a big
item, like my Torque, it makes me impulsive), I seem
to remember they carried some gorgeous coronets.  If
they don't have any, they may have contacts to order
one.

I hope this is of help.

In Service,
Aline