NK - DANCERS!! NEED AN ANSWER!(except)

Angie Fields angie.fields at wcom.com
Fri Jul 21 12:23:36 PDT 2000

For those of you interested in Dancing -

If you would like to practice and learn some dancing, please come to dance
practice on Monday July 31, @ 6:30 (before Populace).  I might be able to
arrange an additional practice between now and the Demo, so for those of you
that are interested, please let me know (privately or here)

thanks

Anna