NK - Seamus update (mea culpa)

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Sat Jul 22 23:51:06 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/23/00 1:48:08 AM Central Daylight Time,
darin-herndon at utulsa.edu writes:

<< Sorry, I forgot to let the list know that Seamus is out of ICU.  He's
 been in a regular room for more than a week now and looks a little
 perkier every time we visit.  Anna, Rosamund and I went to visit him
 earlier this evening and we all played Disney trivia for about 1 1/2
 hours.  He's in room 740 if you want to visit; he also can talk on
 the phone now, just call Tulsa Regional and have the operator
 transfer you to his room. >>
Thanks for the update!  We have been waiting to send flowers to him, and
knowing that most hospitals won't accept them for ICU patients...  Good to
hear he is doing better.

Sigen