NK - OT Is there a computer doctor in the house?

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 14:13:02 PDT 2000

I'm having all kinds of trouble with my computer.  I can usually figure
out what the problem is but it just won't cooperate with me.

I've even gone so far as to do a complete recovery and it's still
hasn't fixed it.  Is anyone available that could come over and help fix
this problem?  Please respond privately and I'll give you the details.
YIF
Yours In Frustration,
-Isabela

=====
Ly. Isabela del Bosque mka Vanessa Goins
>From the Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Protegee' to H.E. Master William Blackfox & Mistress Ronna
Rosgaile Soilean Soilleir
Please visit our site:
Leatherworks by Selwyn
http://selwyn.virtualave.net