NK - OT- correcting a statement I made.

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 23:21:32 PDT 2000

I said:
> Selwyn currently gets Monday and Wednesday off.<

Correction:  Selwyn tells me I have this wrong.  Let me try to clarify.
 He has every other weekend off with alternating Monday's and
Wednesday's off Eg; he has THIS weekend off and this Wednesday.

Sorry for the bandwith but, as we have an open shop policy for people
who want to come over and work on projects or learn leatherwork, I
wanted to make sure I had this correct.
-Belle

=====
Ly. Isabela del Bosque mka Vanessa Goins
>From the Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Protegee' to H.E. Master William Blackfox & Mistress Ronna
Rosgaile Soilean Soilleir
Please visit our site:
Leatherworks by Selwyn
http://selwyn.virtualave.net